Integration Engineer Networking, Cloud&Infrastructure
As an experienced in IT & Cloud organization the candidates will be part of internal organizations where will face technical, consulting and project management realities. You will be part of important Transformation and digitalization projects making a difference in the ICT Industry.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Support project activities
. Customer meeting/presentation
· Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
· Execute Product Configuration
· Execute Product Integration work
· Problem Solving
· Troubleshooting skills
. Handover Project Information to customer Internal/external
· Identify and drive improvements
. Weekly project reports
· Post Project activities perform
. Learning & researching
. Knowledge sharing
. Risk identification
Networking Experienced: IP adressing/Design/mapping, routing/switching,
Cisco certification CCNx
Platform/OS/DB: Unix OS full command experience
Cloud & virtualization, Vmware, Orchestration,
SDN Software Defined Networks
- Creating & Innovating
- Language skills, fluent in English
- Applying Expertise & Technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills
- Analytical Skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity & Adaptive to Change
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Ericsson Portfolio Knowledge
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Support presales activities, including assessments if needed to define project environments needs
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- Create IT Infrastructure High Level Design (HLD/LLD):
- HW & SW description for each IT environment component.
- Rack mount Design and Physical Network/SAN Topology Design.
- Compute Layer & Virtualization Design
- Logical Network Design.
- Storage Design.
- Compute Application Nodes configuration
- Database Physical and Logical Design & Nodes configuration.
- Backup tools, polices and process.
- Geographic Redundancy detailed Design
- Execute Product Configuration & Integration work
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
- Identify and drive performance improvements
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Argentina (AR) || || Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires || Consulting&SysInt; ServEng; SharedServ
Req ID: 255400