Sales Support Manager
We are now looking for a Sales Support Manager to Accelerate sales, efficiency, and performance by supporting sales in proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives., Identify and execute improvements within the sales structure framework to improve customer orientation and satisfaction as well as business management and control.
Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful.
Secure close cooperation within the Sales and Sales Support functions in Regions and BUs’ to continuously improve Ways of Working.
- Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
- You are expected to create sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
- Perform sales efficiency improvements, analyze sales and business performance and propose in scope improvements if needed
- Drive excellence in Sales, drive change management of sales engagement behavior and delivery execution
- Drive implementation and follow-up, drive local deployment of initiatives within sales excellence area
- Proficiency in English B2/C1
- Education: minimmum a Bachelor degree
- 5-8 years’ experience of relationship sales
- 2-5 years’ experience from ICT industry