Strategic Sourcing Manager (Specialist)
We are now looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to strengthen Ericsson’s competitive position by maximizing supplier value, proactively managing business risks and contributing to deliver business value and stakeholder satisfaction through efficient and effective application of the Strategic Sourcing process towards the BSS Business Services Sourcing categories of spend in the Latin America countries.
The SSM is accountable for evaluating, qualifying and selecting suppliers for the external purchase and licensing of all products and services for internal use within Ericsson. The SSM is responsible for all commercial relationship with suppliers.
- You will lead, prepare & execute the RFx process, evaluate and select suppliers, conduct supplier negotiation, ensure supplier agreement implementation, following the Sourcing Directive and Processes, using the sourcing strategies and tools.
- You will contribute to the long term business value of Ericsson
- You will contribute to the unit performance to achieve the agreed Sourcing Results and stakeholder's business needs.
- You will develop and maintain good relations with stakeholders and proven sourcing added value.
- Education: bachelor's degree required, preferably in the field of business, finance, legal, engineer or management. Master's degree preferred, in the field of business, finance, legal or management.
- Min years of sourcing experience: 8 years
- Category experiences: Real Estate, Facilities, HR, Cars, Travel, Professional support services, Marketing & Communications
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Financial Acumen & Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge in Latin America
- Positive attitude, proactive, self-motivated, self-management
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written)
- Consultative skills, analytical thinking, strategic mindset to lead negotiation, complex problem solving and decsion-making
- Excellent negotiation skills, persuading and influencing
- Interpersonal skills & multi-cultural skills
- Excellent collaboration skills in global and multi-countries
Location: Mexico city or Central America countries
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 255193