Specialist- Ericsson Charging System
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Should have good knowledge & understanding of GSM / WCDMA.
- Should have extensive knowledge of CS 5 and CBiO.
- Hands on experience on CCN, OCC, SDP, AIR and VS.
- Should have good understanding of Architecture, Operating System, CCN IP N/w Knowledge, Hardware level knowledge (TSP/NSP Platforms) and related Processors
- Must require E2E knowledge of all Traffic Flow scenario along with charging protocols.
- Experience in Protocols / Ericsson Interfaces (i.e. CAPv2, SS7, Sigtran, MAP, Diameter (Gy, Gx), SCAP, DCC, CIP/IP, UCIP).
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of UNIX, LINUX, Shell Scripting.
- Should be familiar with backup policy(including all type of backups) along with restoration procedure.
- Should have knowledge of LDAP protocol, commands level experience with Configuration management knowledge.
- Able to take TCP level trace and Application trace and to perform analysis.
- Should be able to do configuration changes in CCN, OCC, SDP, AIR and VS.
- Operational Knowledge of EMM.
- Should to be able to perform Software Upgrades and Patch installation.
- Poses in-depth knowledge of Sigtran Protocol, Link Creation with STP, Gy/SCAPv2, Link creation with 3PP.
- Knowledge of all types of statistics & counters generated at node level.
- Knowledge basic SQL and database knowledge will be added advantage.
- Service oriented mindset and NOT node level mindset - must resolve things E2E and not within 1's own nodes. Takes full accountability of impacted service.
- Having working experience in stakeholder management (i.e. PQM, SDM, MSIP, FLA, SLA, IM, CM, PM, etc).
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written. Should be clearly able to articulate thoughts into action plans.
- Customer management skills - Should always think customer first.
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge Analytical, Technical and Presentation skills.
- A good understanding of 3GPP / ITU-T and ETSI standard with regards to OCS will be required.
- ERICSSON platforms and IN architectures - Including operation and maintenance, business and product configuration, Integration, Service level configuration for data services.
- Understanding of the evolution of 3G networks moving towards 4G.
- Good understanding of Unix Shell scripting and Knowledge and experience of Linux environments.
- To be able to provide 24/7 support and good understanding of ITIL framework for Incident, Change, Problem & Performance Management.
- A good understanding of guidelines for Incident Handling, Critical TT Handling, Pre-Post Notification, OneTM & CPM TT Handling, Planned Activity Execution/Support.
- Hands on experience in execution of Policy documents (i.e. Preventive Maintenance Policy, Housekeeping Policy, Backup Policy, Data Collection Guidelines, Emergency Handling Guidelines & KEDB).
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-7 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology