Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
· Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
· Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
· Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
· Support deployment of solution
· Provide feedback to Research & Development
· Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
· Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
· Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration Engineer.
· Minimum 10 - 12 years of experience in Engineering & Product management background in BSS (Business support system) space.
· Education: B.Sc. in Engineering
· Solution Architect - Experienced level.
· Broad Technical Acumen
· Consultative Selling Ability
· Problem Solving Ability
· Creative Thinking
· Creating & Innovating
· Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
· Persuading & Influencing
· Applying Expertise & technology
· Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
· Presentation & Communication skills
· Team work & collaboration skills
· Market insight
· Financial Understanding
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and create a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Ghana (GH) || || Accra || IT
Req ID: 255067