ICT Security Analyst
We are looking for enthusiastic individual to join our IT Security Access Control Team in Manila as an IT Security Analyst focusing on Robotic Process Automation (RPA) credential management and execution of IT security controls. You are expected to be flexible, adaptable, and are comfortable working with a wide variety of stakeholders and ambiguity. You will get broad exposure to the Ericsson brand which will provide you with great development opportunities in the future.
The IT Security Access Control team is managing credentials and role-based access for prioritized applications and areas.
As the responsibilities of IT Security Access Control Manila expands, we are building competence in Robotic Process Automation using the Blue Prism platform.
We are looking for an IT Security Analyst who will be responsible for managing the credentials (passwords) centrally for robots and can be flexible with work hours and work shift hours involved with 24/7 operations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Validate robot password requests and maintain it in the Blue Prism application on a 24/7 shift work arrangement.
- Provide expert guidance and information to stakeholders on Robotics Process Automation (RPA) password credential management.
- Initiate password administration services from application operations suppliers and manage potential escalation of service
- Maintain support information published on official support sites
- Perform password administration services for robots in selected IT applications
- Perform internal security controls and monitoring
- Be part of IT Security Access Control internal work streams to execute on our strategy
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree, preferably Information Technology.
- Experience from working with ISO/IEC 27001- Information security management systems is a plus
- Familiarity in Blue Prism or any RPA Software / Tools
- Experience with using or administering ERPs like SAP (a plus)
- Always puts the customer first and wants to be part of delivering world class services, creating a competitive edge for Ericsson
- Good communication skills, as the role involves communication and interaction with end-users, business managers and support functions
- Specific knowledge of one or several Ericsson business processes/sub-processes are valued
- Experience from support functions or service delivery (1st/2nd line support)
- Experience from working with SAP applications, enterprise portal and Service Management Platform (Smart SMP)
- Understanding of SOX and the importance of adherence to such requirements is valued
- Strong teamwork skills, with ability to build quick and effective work relations
- Strong communication skills with internal- and external stakeholders
- Expert stakeholder management skills
- Ability to set and focus on the goal in a hectic environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience from an international work environment
- A desire to learn new technologies and willingness to share knowledge and skills with others
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- User access management and administration experience.
- Reports automation via MS Excel/Visual Basic.
- Basic MS Access background.
- Familiar with reporting methodologies.
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Local candidates ONLY
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 255017