Senior Account Director Swisscom - Bern
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technol-ogy (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ide-as, technology and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries and society as a whole.
Our comprehensive portfolio ranges across Networks, Digital Services, Managed Ser-vices and Emerging Business; powered by 5G and IoT platforms.
Senior Account Director Swisscom (f/m)
Req. ID 254933
Location: Bern, Switzerland
The Senior Account Director owns overall leadership of a virtual specialists account team for one of Ericsson’s most important Key Accounts in Europe across all products, services and support. He/ She secures short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and management of Ericsson resources based on fundamental understanding of the customer and its business, operations and objectives.
- Maximize Customer Relationship and build loyalty.
- Take a lead in clients’ future operations, product and services strategies
- Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Build and maintain effective relationships as a trusted advisor with key decision makers and influencers
- Understand business, culture and value drivers including the different objectives of decision makers
- Leade a highly motivated team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Working and strongly collaborating with Ericsson internal global colleagues and senior managers to generate new business ideas and a unique and aligned common approach toward Swisscom
- Secure competent resources for sales execution
- Manage escalations
- Balance long and short-term sales
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Sciences or similar
- Experience in a telecommunications environment with focus on RAN, Core, Cloud, OSS/BSS, as well as basic 5G knowledge.
- Highly Customer and service oriented with a consultative way of working
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and German is a must, or French will be an asset
- International and Social competence will complete your profile
- Valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning and personal development opportunities within Ericsson Corporation
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Switzerland (CH) || || Berne || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 254933