YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Solution Architect.
Our department is responsible for the Radio Design that fulfills the assignments received by the PA Networks within the budget frames from Business Control. We are also responsible for the Radio Design fulfilling CU sponsored assignments. Networks Products shall always leverage leading radio business opportunities and secure technological evolution.
Our team has a mission to ensure that other departments have an Engineering Environment that is a competitive advantage for present and future needs.
Tech Management, TMT, within BID has the responsibility to define and drive the Architecture and System Design for all common tools and frameworks as well as driving the Test Strategy.
The Test System section is responsible for defining and evolving the Engineering Environment enabling an effective and efficient E2E flow for 2G/3G/4G/5G products.
Our aim is to have an efficient Engineering Environment based on modern tools all the way from SW commit to deployment at the customer.
The Test System section within BID Tech Management is now looking for two EE System Architects with an interest for the future test enviroments, going towards cloud concepts with test environment orchestration. You will be part of a group which has system responsibility for the Engineering Environment in DNEW. You are expected to actively contribute to the evolution of the system roadmap, which will be input to the overall backlog for the BID organization, by closely and actively cooperate with system level architects as well as PDUs regarding their requirements.
You are expected to have a continuous dialogue with users as well as developers to understand requirements, and to help development and users to see future needs and solutions. You are analytical, structural, result oriented with excellent cooperative skills. You are expected to find creative solutions when lacking information and act outside your formal area of responsibility when needed.
Responsibility & Tasks:
- Actively contribute to governance of the EE architecture for system level documentation, e.g. overview information, architectural principles and guidelines.
- Actively contribute to the technical definition of the DNEW EE roadmap. You will review proposed solutions against architectural principles and the roadmap. You will be actively involved in architecturally significant changes, e.g. in the introduction of new services.
- Participate in related external architecture functions
- Closely and actively cooperate with other system architects and system guardians
- Closely and actively cooperate with all other BID sections as well as with all DNEW PDUs
- Actively seek understanding of the problems of system users
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
- M.Sc or relevant education on similar level
- Deep understanding and experience of software product development, including lean & agile practices
- Strong knowledge and experience of R&D processes
- Strong knowledge and experience of system architecture work
- Deep understanding of test environment orchestration
- Knowledge of industry trends in the area
- Business and costumer focused with a high accountability to deliver results a multi stakeholder environment
- Quality mindset, ability for strategic thinking and a drive to always improve
- Large degree of flexibility and willingness to take on different tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent collaborative ability
- Strong leadership skills
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 254619