Network Solution Technical & Solution Sales Support
The role will drive Network Solutions sales by supporting (Key) account organization with business development and Network Solutions sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Work on strategic level identifying leads and opportunities for Networks (i.e. solutions, product, software and services) as well as taking the role of ACR (Account Commercial Responsible) and/or CSR (Customer Solution Responsible) in a specific engagement. Secure that customer feedback is shared with R&D organization.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science, Master’s degree in business, management or equivalent working experience
- Around 10 years of working experience from technical/solutions sales at Ericsson or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in RAN is a must. Exposure to Transport is a plus.
- Experience from working and engagement with customers
- Good communication in Thai
- Skills: Strong leadership, customer relationship, change management and transformation
- Portfolio expertise i.e. Networks solutions, products, software, and services
- Applying expertise and technology
- Relating and networking
- Creating and innovating
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Presenting and communicating information
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Persuading & influencing
- Delivering results and meeting (external and internal) customer expectations
Key competence profile:
- Influence customers’ vision and strategy (drive, understand, evaluate) and secure sales with proper planning and forecasting. Position Ericsson as thought and technology leader
- Deliver customers’ value and thought leadership including alignment on roadmap and portfolio, proactively drive dialog with customer executives in collaboration with (K)AM, gather and analyze competitor BI
- Identify business opportunities in Networks portfolio
- Support (Key) account organization to drive opportunities to close the deals
- Provide technical sales support expertise
- Drive knowledge transfer
- Business acumens i.e. selling skill, customer insight and negotiation skills
- Commercial and financial acumens
Required Technical knowledge:
- RAN equipment and technology
- RAN software and feature
- IP routing/IP transport
- RAN solution architect
- Network evolution
- Network performance
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Thailand (TH) || || Bangkok || Consulting&SysInt; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 254568