ASP Manager Ericsson Algeria
Ericsson is now looking for Roll-Out subcontractors Manager (ASP Manager), are you interested? As Subcontractors Manager, you will assure best value at procurement of subcontractors services in accordance to related scope. You will have all needed information on supplier base in rollout and field maintenance operations and will act on supplier performance issues. As a Leader, you will secure the correct contractual prices per agreed scope with the customer. You will ensure OHS competence and statutory compliance of supplier as well as drive the Statement of Work (SoW) and Price models. You will be a part of supplier evaluation, selection, and important metric requirements. You will build and drive Subcontractors forecasting and Operational Governance Framework. (A)SP/Subcontractors in this document refers to ASP/SP/FSO.
Roll-Out subcontractors manager has to drive continuous improvement with our supplier in the following main areas: competitiveness of price / Quality / Automation
- You will liaise with the team to organize and coordinate work activities based on contract commitments and Acceptance Criteria
- Develop and maintain sourcing activities
- You will participate in tender negotiation and delivery
- Coach and drive the onboarding of subcontractors/ASP
- Plan and maintain quality assurance performance in OHS
- You will be responsible for managing and controlling subcontractors/ASP quality and budget
- Apply service delivery process and models.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that quality and delay are maintained as per contract and commitment to our customer.
- You will drive continuous improvement plan with our subcontractors/ASP
- Min 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Domain experience : Mobile Network Rollout & Swap / Optimization / Field
- Excellent financial acumen and experience
- You possess OHS knowledge and skills
- Support with building and formulating strategies and concepts
- Excellent communication skill internally (Rollout Team/CPM/ Service delivery / Financial Controller) and externally (subcontractors/ASP)
- Capability to listen and understand the main challenges to our customers and find cost effective and innovative solution with our subcontractors/ASP.
- You will be a key interface with our Rollout Factory and our Customer Operation Managers & Customer Project Manager so it will be critical to have an open mind, be Innovative; be able to work in flexible & adaptive way, under pressure and with a “Can Do” mindset.
- English and French Fluency are required
Position is based in Algiers – Algeria
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || || Algiers || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 254413