Catalog Manager Solution Architect Ericsson France
The profile will be integrated in a project team, under the leadership of Ericsson’s CSI Program Director
The Solution Architect ensures the completeness, comprehensive and persistence of the Order Care and Catalog Management solution and the coverage of the customer needs in compliance with Ericsson’s engagement
Assignment : on the Order Care & Catalog Management scope :
- Understand Customer Requirements and business processes; translating those into a solution that satisfies business requirements & customer expectations
- Engage in pre-sales activities, i.e. Conduct/Lead Customer workshops, play an active role in supporting business engagements
- Ability to engage and assume lead Solution Architect role during project realization
- Gathers customer requirements, analyses the optimal solution to answer the requirements
- Cost/Effort estimations, offering, quotations, risk analysis & mitigation
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- High level design, application architecture and technical architecture design
- Guides and drives the technical design and implementation
- Contributes to test strategy definitions
- Drives coordination with the migration team
- May contribute to end user training
- Has frequent contact with customer at all levels. The candidate should expect traveling to customer sites and may be required for extended travel.
- Help design and implement a SID model to provide a unified data model across systems.
- Strong knowledge of Catalog Management features and Telecommunication business lines.
- 5 to 10 years experience as an SA in Offer Catalog Definition and implementation for Telecommunications
- Experience in Conceptwave/Ericsson Catalog Manager are a plus.
- Rigor, analytical mind, listening skills, organized and synthetic reporting skills, good understanding of professional services project principles
- Great listening skills and ability to translate requirements into solutions
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- French and English are mandatory.
Preferred Technical Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of TMForum frameworks: eTom, SID (Subscriber Information and Data model), TAM
Position is based in Massy (Paris Area France)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 254405