LTE/5G System Developer
LTE Research Center is looking for full time system design engineers for LTE & 5G products development. As a technical expert you are expected to lead the design and development of LTE & 5G products, which are core areas of global business.
In day-to-day work you will analyze requirements, define product architecture and implement the solutions by cooperating with teams from system, design, integration, verification, support and product management, etc., to accomplish the project work on time and with high quality. Further, your assignment may be extended to a bigger technical cope, according to organization needs and your bandwidth.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new technologies adopted in 5G
- Familiar with 3GPP protocols
- Expertise in LTE (or other RAN) system and architecture design
- Strong experience on Physical layer algorithm and simulation
- Strong logical analysis and quantitative analysis ability
Required Skills & Experience:
- M.Sc. or B.Sc in Wireless Communication, Computer Science or Electronic Engineering
- 5+ years of RAN system development experience as recognized expert
- In-depth knowledge of LTE, or other wireless technologies
- Solid C++ or Java programming skills with wireless modeling experience
- RAN architecture design experience is a strong plus
- Strong experience in developing commercial products
- Experience in large scale project is a plus
- Strong expertise in technical problem solving
- Good communication abilities in both Chinese and English
Keys to success:
- Passionate to contribute corporate LTE & 5G success in highly competed market
- Dedicated, technical professional with reputation of getting challenging job done
- Solid RAN system development experience and strong technical expertise
- Good communication skills in dynamic and global environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 254288