Position will be responsible for the coordination, management and execution of proactive and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the Level 1 and 1.5 Operations ensuring services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Risk and Impact assessment for Production related changes and Representation in Change Board.
- Reviewing FSP's for development and support of requirements related to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Discussion with design and achieve for operational challenges identified in Production.
- Testing Support in Financial and Pre-Production Environments towards national launch goal.
- Deployment Support in Prod Environments (SOX, Post Deployment Sanity).
- Provided effective application support in P1/P2 incidents (Using standard ITIL processes to have least MTTR and MTTF). Support all Event, Incident and Problem processes. Responsible for corrective action items to avoid repeated Events and Incidents.
- Production and operational order management application support.
- Reference data Adhoc requests for effective and timely changes for operational support.
- Sustaining work items such as: Order Fallout Handling.
- Implementation of proactive alerting in Prod to operational betterment.
- Implementation support for monitoring and alarms in Production and all critical and Non-Production environments.
- Implementation support for Splunk Dashboard in Prod.
- Implementation support for POC's for any new functionality, modules or tools.
- Reporting and Data Representation to leadership including OF report and weekly slides.
- Daily Handoff from and to offshore counterparts for effective.
- Work and Help documents (including Run books) and KB articles for order fallouts and application related issues.
Skill Set Technical:
- Minimum Bachelor’s w/ preferred Master’s in Telecom, CS etc…
- Experience in Ordering applications. Concept Wave preferable.
- Telecom industry experience
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle
- ITIL Processes
- WebLogic Administration
- Unix (basics and shell scripting)
- Knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Hands on experience on Tools like SOAP UI, SQL Developer/ Toad
- Test Management Tools (HP ALM, Rally)
Skill Set Behavioral:
- Team Player
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Commitment and Attitude towards work