Head of Ericsson ONE Beijing
Position Summary - Head of Ericsson ONE - Beijing
JR Product Ownership. JS 9
Ericsson ONE is seeking to hire a Head of Ericsson ONE Beijing. Ericsson ONE is Ericsson’s Innovation incubation engine. The unit is globally spread and hosted in the Business Area Technology & Emerging Business headed up by Åsa Tamsons.
Our vision is to Create new growth businesses through disruptive innovation and our mission is to Create a rhythm of new breakthrough innovations solving real problems. Ultimately, we are driving Ericsson’s emerging business development by leading the identification, development and incubation of technology, business and operating model innovation.
The Head of Ericsson ONE Beijing will lead Ericsson ONE efforts in associated market areas being the primary hub for initiation & ideation activities ultimately leading to globally accepted incubation projects, working closely with the Business and Market Areas, and other functions.
This role reports to the Head of Ericsson ONE, Daniel Alexus.
- Live and breathe Ericsson ONE 😊
- Remain abreast of emerging innovation trends and business opportunities, and contribute in achieving long-term profitable growth for Ericsson
- Accelerate Ericsson’s technology, business and operating model innovation by driving business innovation end-to-end through the initiation, ideation, and incubation phases
- Build, develop and lead a lean, high leverage team to drive and lead the implementation of new, best practice ways of working across Ericsson
- Develop eco-system of technology and business partners to accelerate innovation and value creation
EXPECTED KEY DELIVERABLES
- Support definition and implementation of global innovation themes with local specialization
- Implement and support the governance of a single funding and control mechanism for end-to-end innovation with clear toll gates and regular VC-like evaluation meetings, stopping projects with low probability of success, early
- Create and Support lean start up approach to test and commercialize new solutions with lead customers
- Build a culture and best in class practices for driving innovation across Ericsson, fully leveraging the cross-company potential
CRITICAL EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS
- Recognized thought leader, who anticipates market and customer trends, effectively synthesizes implications, develops inspiring strategies, mobilizing key stakeholder groups to drive the execution
- Proven track record of successfully enabling and driving innovation
- Solid understanding of critical industry pain points and key emerging technologies
- Solid industry relationships with key players in technology and business innovation
- Proven experience from a variety of business and operating models, XaaS in particular
- Understanding of Ericsson portfolio and contact network across several technology areas
- Proven track record of building, developing and inspiring high-performance teams
- Outstanding team work, networking and collaboration skills
- Outstanding communication skills and Boardroom presence
- Cross functional skills across marketing, product, sales, development, finance and technology
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 254194