The Robotics Process Automation Senior Developer is responsible for coding the automation process components as per the Low-level Design (LLD) or Technical Design Document (TDD) document(s). The senior developer will also validate the automation by performing appropriate unit testing, and ensure configuration control is maintained at all times. The senior developer mentors junior developers and performs QC checks on code components developed by them.
DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
Responsibilities include, but may not be restricted to:
- Work closely with Technical Lead for understanding the functional and technical design
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components
- Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures
- Ensures documentation is well maintained
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification
- Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control
- Bacheloruniversity degree in Engineering/Computer Science.
- 4-6year of IT experience and have good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (preferably .Net), with minimum of 6 months in industry leading RPA products
- Working experience in coding on at least 2 projects or 2 years of development.
- Microsoft product certified
- Understands software development methodology, configuration management and lifecycle
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration/scripting to match new situations
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Certification in industry leading Robotics Automation products
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 254086