Service Design Architect - Managed Services
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals.
The Service Architect will ensure that customers receive Service Design, including but not limiting to continuity, capacity, and availability, which contractually and operationally meet their requirements. These assessments and verifications are produced by the Service Architect in collaboration with other
Managed Service Units. The Service Architect is responsible for the design of the Service Design Operability and its adequate Implementation.
Technical & Competency Requirement
- Minimum Bachelor Degree preferrably in Telecom, IT or MIS
- Domain experience in the Telecommunication Industry, preferentially Wireless, integrating, supporting, operating, and maintaining OSS/BSS solutions
- In-depth Problem-Solving skills
- Knowledge of ITIL v3
- Service Design/Architecture experience
- knowledge on Infrastructure (hardware, Storage, and Network)
- knowledge and/or experience of Monitoring, Alarming, and Dashboarding Business and Operational KPIs/SLAs
- knowledge and/or experience of Analytics and BI
- 5-7 years of experience with Databases (ORACLE, Postgres, Cassandra, etc.) and queries.
- 5-7 years of experience working on Unix/Linux platforms with adequate knowledge on basic commands
- Participating in the design and development of new services
- Participating in projects, not only during service design and service transition, but also for operational projects
- Assessing risk, identifying critical service and system dependencies and defining and implementing countermeasures (New Functional/Operability Requirements for Dev Unit)
- Designing tests scenarios for the functionality, performance and manageability of IT services to support service transition activities
- Participating in resolution of incidents and problems
- Supporting service deployment activities
- Ensuring that all system and operating documentation and knowledge is up to date and properly utilized
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Bellevue || SharedServ