Project Finance Management (PFM)
- Setup Assignment in SAP ONE
- Secure proper input for assignment set-up, create Order Entry Form & correct approvals via collaboration with stakeholders
- Setup assignment in SAP ONE according to approved Order Entry Form & Accounting Directives
- Analyze & Maintain Project in SAP ONE
- Comment & secure timely actions on Task Action Log (TAL) as part of the SOX Controls
- Perform Revenue Recognition in SAP ONE according to IFRS 15 Guidelines
- Review Budget & Planned Cost in SAP ONE
- Proactively perform customer invoicing (incl. debit & credits notes)
- Ensure data integrity in SAP ONE for Customer Business
- Monitor Project Financials
- Monitor & review Fulfillment Assignment in SAP ONE with Execution Accountable
- Identify and initiate required actions to improve Project financials in SAP ONE
- Support Company Control with defined Audit activities
- Reviewing Assignment balance sheet items (WIP, RUC, Unbilled and Deferred Balance)
- Close Project in SAP ONE
- Highlight potential objects to be closed
- Support Project closure by securing error resolution in SAP ONE
- Close all Fulfillment Assignment Objects in SAP ONE
- Secure Compliant Customer Business
- Share knowledge & best practice
- Secure Project audit trail
- Participate in external audits
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Stud&YP