Internship of Developer
We are now looking for a Internship to develop customer support documents and tools for Ericsson IMS solution. Your role will include all development activities such as: analyze the content of new SW delivery and summarize the new feature into a customer support service document; develop shell scripts and tools to increase IMS troubleshooting efficiency. Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Perform analysis on new software content.
- Develop customer support document.
- Develop scripts and tools to help decrease troubleshooting leadtime
- Master of Science / Bachelor degree or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Telecommunication, Information Technology or Electrical Engineering
- Has expierence on python and shell scripts.
- Be able to work in Ericsson office for minimum 2-3 days per week
- Have strong English skills both written and orally.
- Be responsible, delivering results.
- Working with people and networking, a good team player