Team Leader Network Integration
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
Effectively manage in the Nearshore Romania Network Integration Department the activities with respect to their assigned team, securing the Operational Processes required, delivery of required deliverables according to WLA or project specifications, company and industry standards and ways of working, Guidelines, and specific KPI-s
Manage the Human Resources to plan, estimate and carry out the required activities to time, quality targets and in accordance with the company standards, processes and ways of working.
Fully understand the Integration methodology and ensure that the team adheres to this methodology, initiating corrective action where appropriate
Staffing and Line Management
- Ensure that resources are made available to undertake the agreed responsibilities and that they are properly utilized and accounted for
- Responsible for following in a timely and correct manner of the below activities:
- Ensure HRMS accuracy
- Ensure full compliance with Internal Regulations
- Ensures career and development plans for all staff along with succession plans for their team members; excellent CCM knowledge required
- Ensure Individual Performance Management is conducted for all team personnel in line with HR and Management directives Ericsson ways of working, respecting the HR Calendar
- Address exceptions from legal, health & safety and HR processes
- Ensure sign off of the Job Description according to the Romanian Labor Law
- Reward and Talent Planning
- Recruitment, Hiring and Termination related activities
- STV Process
- Advise department manager, project management or MSDM on the resources required for projects or for Operational Delivery
- Raise requisitions on time after aligning with the manager drive the recruitment for the required resources (ensure posting of requisitions, timely CV screening, technical and business interview and feedback and final offer request)
- Constantly pursue team and individual productivity and optimal performance of the delivered services
- Support in developing reporting/ operational PI’s. Responsible for analysis and report on status of agreed performance indicators to the direct manager
- Developing and maintaining a high-performance culture, ensure appropriate level of competence within the department, ensuring timely and high quality delivery
- Facilitate job rotation and knowledge sharing, making sure that these actions support team’s efficiency and development
- Ensure successful on boarding of new employees
Technical and Operational
Check progress against targets, reporting as necessary and taking action to resolve deviations and seek continuous improvement
- Accountable for maintenance of the technical and procedural documentation up to date, complete and stored in such a way to be known and available to all the team members and the management;
- Act as an effective member of the Units’ Extended Leadership Team, working towards its objectives, including cross-unit and cross business unit objectives
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Operation and/or Integration;
- Experience in working in IPBBC (MSS, IP, IMS) is a plus.
- Very good knowledge and understanding of Integration processes;
- Result oriented and with a sense of urgency related to the service delivery, according to the WLA-s, OLAs and other similar agreements in place
- Extensive experience with the interpretation of quality indicators to detect weaknesses and implement corrective action;
- Prioritize based on direct manager input, to resolve conflicting goals;
- Proactive approach to minimize or eliminate the business-critical situations.
- End user orientation/ Customer orientation with excellent understanding of service providers / operators business requirements - be able to create true client value;
- Knowledge of Ericsson processes is a plus.
- Graduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Additional language skills are a plus.
- Result oriented with good skills in leading and motivating people and conscious of responsibility
- A thorough and methodical approach to work; Strong management of processes
- Highly developed skills in knowledge sharing by actively contributing knowledge, experiences and skills to create a learning culture
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Analytical approach to problems
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Ability to cope in a fast-changing environment; flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands
- Ability to balance multiple and conflicting demands
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT
Req ID: 253828