Continuous Delivery Engineer
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
As a Continuous Delivery Engineer for BMAS PM&T EDOS-DP R&D you will be responsible to automate the development, deployment and operations of our products that are part of the Ericsson Network Design and Optimization portfolio. You will interact with the development teams in the R&D, Integration and Operations units and need to have an E2E understanding of the processes.
- Education: BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- 4.5- 8 years of experience
- Experience creating, configuring, maintaining and improving automatic CI/CD pipelines using the latest technologies.
- High level of English
- Communication skills
- Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
- Business understanding
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and Organizing
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support.
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes.
- Develop competence in technical domain.
- Continuous Delivery pipeline maintenance, improve and monitoring.
- Improve automation of the deployments.
- Installation and upgrades of the lab environments.
- Upgrades of the production environment when the solution is not GA.
- Hardware dimensioning and virtualization of the environments.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the environments.
- Documentation and communication of the Continuous Delivery activities.
- Work with diverse tools and operative systems.
- Continually see the tangible results of your work.
- Experience working with the agile methodologies (SCRUM) and tracking tools (JIRA).
- User of cloud infrastructures such as Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in automation of deployment (using ansible).
- Knowledge of operating system scripting and commands (Linux, Unix and Mac) and Windows.
- Knowledge of code quality analysis tools such as SONARQUBE.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of Citrix.
- Monitoring tools as Nagios.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development. Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.