Account Director (m/w) - Düsseldorf
As a leading provider of ICT (Information and Communication Technology) equipment and services to network operators and adjacent industries all around the world, Ericsson is one of the few companies to offer end-to-end solutions for all major mobile communications standards. With more than 110,000 employees serving customers in more than 180 countries, we are using innovation to empower people, business and society as we work towards the Networked Society. The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking ambitious and experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our organization in Germany. Are you ready to join us?
Account Director (f/m)
Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development and account management based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Act with authority in order to develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job is focused on maintaining current business and developing new business within the Networks and digitization of our customer in Germany, particularly in interacting with the executives.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Secure financial targets (OB, NS & UM) in account
- Communicate & drive Ericsson ICT strategy in alignment with customer objectives
- Engage with internal organization in performing consultative selling; creating, qualifying & closing prioritized business opportunities
- Sales funnel ownership and management
- Act as a COO for the account team ensuring that all sales operations are running at highest performance levels
- Optimize Account team performance through setting and ensuring strategy execution
- Build customer relationship & build loyalty in the target organizations
- Sales opportunity creation in both the digital and Networks domain requiring deep understanding of the customer’s digital strategy and the economics of such a transformation
- Generate profitable sales through driving targeted programs – experience in Network Design Optimization is highly valuable
- Secure seamless transition to operations and the coordination of multiple sales teams involved
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and account management within both domains of Networks and Digital transformations. Experience as a KAM, as well as NDO are counted as a strong plus.
- Experience with corporate business processes and requirements is highly desirable
- Strong Industrial and Financial Management background, as well es strategic in-depth insight is a must
- Good understanding of consulting engagements with hands on experience of working for customers within the business domain.
- Customer/Market insight and capability to build new relations within marketing and strategy
- Broad domain knowledge and exposure to players in the digital industry, marketing experience and understanding of market branding concepts/ plans is a plus.
- Strong leadership skills and successful program delivery in high stakes engagements, in addition to it, you should be able to show from experience, capability to build new relations fast and produce quantifiable results from these relations
Your personal Qualifications
- Technical university degree in ICT or related fields
- Goal oriented and success hungry negotiator with perfect argumentation skills
- Highly independent and self-driven, but also with a capability to be a team player
- Very organized and structured, but in same time Innovative and creative
- Strategic thinker, accountable and committed
- Interculturally and Social competent
- Fluent in English, German will be an asset
- An international working environment with cooperative teams
- Good learning environment with a fast learning curve as well as state-of-the-art technology
- Global projects and international customers
- Flexible work hours
The ambition is high. That is why we are seeking experienced individuals to accelerate the momentum in our region. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers. For queries, you are welcome to contact Varvara (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Düsseldorf || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 253707