Customer Solution Manager
The position will be responsible for providing detail and deep technical knowledge in mobile network, especially in core product & solution area. Should have proactive attitude and business mindset for establishment and improvement of business for respective products or markets. Be responsible for generating short and long-term profitable business solution for Ericsson by working closely with or as part of Core3 teams in sales, design and delivery of customer projects, and to solve technical problem and translate identified opportunities toward relative organization.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Act as Customer Solution Manager in Mobile core network, product and solutions
- Work with sales/engagement practice team to develop and build value argumentation
- Advice in preparation for solution life cycle management
- Support deployment of solution
- Participate in knowledge transfer and information sharing
- Share information about Ericsson solutions to educate customers
- Technical offering incl. solution design, dimensioning, product configuration etc
- Technical Sales Support Expertise
- Presentation & communication skills
- Consultative Selling Skills
- Technical competence/experience in mobile network, telecom cloud & NFV
- Market Insight
- Customer Insight
- Project Management
- Presentation Skill
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc. Degree in Electronic/Telecommunication of E.E. or equivalent.
- 5 years working experience in mobile communication area and 3 years in presales support area
- Be familiar with Mobile core network, Telecom cloud
- Excellent organizational skills and customer friendly attitude
- Fluent English and PC operation skill
- Personal motivation, excellent communications skills and team spirit
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Chengdu || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 253522