Ericsson IT Solutions & Services is now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
Mandatory skills and competences:
- Knowledge and understanding of Elasticsearch stack. Ability to design indices, model document structure
- Experience with Elasticsearch cluster and X-Pack module
- Knowledge of Docker and Orchestrator (Kubernetes is preferable)
- Experience in DevOps activities (preferable)
- Experience with Log Management solution implemented using ELK stack
- Building dashboard using Grafana and Kibana based on timeseries database
- Installing and configuring software packages such as MySQL database, ELK (clustering configuration), RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka,
- ability to work on multiple production environments in parallel and to relate to different cultures
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting and debugging application running on Linux environment
- English spoken;
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Elasticsearch and X-Pack module
- Timeseries database: Influx DB (preferable)
- Monitoring tools
- Data Architect
- Jenkins (preferable), Nexus (preferable)
- Docker and Kubernetes, OpenShift(preferable)
- Zabbix or similar tool (preferable)
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana); APM (preferable) and Machine learning modules
- Apache NiFi (preferable), StreamSets (preferable)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Italy (IT) || || Naples || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Integration Engineer