This position will have a primary role on the Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT). This includes security event analysis, threat assessment, security incident response strategy and coordinating all cybersecurity-related investigations and incident response in partnership with the respective stakeholders within Ericsson and / or customer organization.
- Analyze Security Incident identified by the monitoring team and prepare strategy for Incident Response (engage Crisis management for critical incident)
- Take ownership of the security incident, and work together with operational and technical specialists from other teams where necessary for immediate response & manage them to resolution.
- Manage process issues to resolution in a professional manner, balancing the need for control with the operational needs of the business.
- Ensure SLA adherence.
- Performs deep-dive incident analysis by correlating data from various sources;
- Determines if a critical system or data set has been impacted; advises on remediation;
- Provides support for new analytic methods for detecting threats.
- Perform periodic reporting.
- 3 to 5 years with at least 2 years of experience in IT Security
- Ability to work at odd hours
- The ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to work both in a team as well as individually.
- Able to perform knowledge transfer.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Security and risk management.
- Knowledge of working on both Linux-based and MS Windows-based system platforms with a strong technical understanding and aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Strong understanding of enterprise, network, system and application level security issues.
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and a strong understanding of TCP/IP networks also with available security control (technical & process control) for respective layers.
- Understanding of the system hardening processes, tools, guidelines and benchmarks.
- Fundamental or greater understanding of encryption technologies.
- Communicative, written and spoken English
Academics and Certifications
- Degree qualified –Any graduate.
- Security + , CCNA Security
- CISSP certification is an advantage.
- ITIL certification is an advantage.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log