Security operational manager
We are now looking for a Security Operational Manager to provide support and advice regarding security and security risk management within a defined operational scope. Establish and execute unit security plans for the unit of responsibility, including budgets to support the implementation of Ericsson’s Security policies and directives. Establish and manage local / unit governance structures to deal with crisis and security incidents. Provide a single point of contact for customers, partners and staff for security issues and incidents.
- Establish point of contact from relevant teams required for Managed Security service delivery
- Manage security service delivery to a customer as per the agreed contract.
- Where necessary, oversee security control implementation within the scope of agreed contract.
- Conduct account security risk and compliance meeting, review security posture and optimize efforts if necessary.
- Act as the focal from the Managed Security delivery unit towards the customer as well other stake holders.
- Track and assist in the management of the resolution of reported and audited operational security issues and risks
- A key stakeholder from security operation to participate in the change management process.
- Identify and recommend service improvement opportunities.
- Manage 3rd party coordination as and when required (the scope should be specified in the contract)
- Conduct executive briefings on managed security services
- Assist in the identification and pursuit of business opportunities that expand the solution capabilities
- Ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to customer SLA
- Handle escalations both within the team and from the client side
- Optimize processes to continuously improve efficiency of ongoing programs
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support customer information security program
- Develop and report business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the Information Security Program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation and increase the maturity of the security program.
- 8 to 12 years of experience
- The ability to work constructively under pressure.
- Customer oriented, Service minded.
- Effectively communicate to both technical & leadership audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
• Advanced domain knowledge on information security, security control frameworks and Information Technology.
• Exposure into Organizational Certifications like ISO27001, SSAE16 etc.
• Experience in business development and delivery of information security solutions
• Prior knowledge of security program management.
• Ability to develop training plan and mentoring program.
- Communicative, written and spoken English
Academics and Certifications
• Degree qualified –Any graduate.
• ISO 27001, CISSP, CISM, CRISC
• ITIL certification is an advantage
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Security operational manager Job Stage 07