Ericsson Expert Analytics - Solution Architect
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are looking for Solution Architects to drive the Solution Consulting for our Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) customers. Candidates will be expected to provide strong technical leadership. Candidates should have expertise in Mobile/Wireless Telecom and be familiar with Analytics and Big Data solutions. Some travel is required.
- Scope, define & design EEA delivery; driving end-to-end solution delivery
- Analyze customer requirements, technology and Network
- Develop technical presentations, proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of Solution
- Provide feedback to R&D;
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Candidate should have experience in developing complex solution architectures
- Candidate should be an expert in Mobile/Wireless Telecom including deep understanding of telecom and mobile networks and data
- Previous Experience with any Analytics or Big Data is an advantage
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos is an advantage
- Strong leadership and communications skills are essential
- Advanced Linux and SQL knowledge
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Programing experience
- OSS/BSS portfolio knowledge
Minimum Qualifications Requirements
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Financial Understanding
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration and delivery is a required experience, . experience from work as Integration engineer.
- IP Network Design experience required
- Good level of knowledge in Linux (RHEL) Administration
- Basic knowledge in Python, Java, Scala and Bash Scripting
- Basic understanding of Big Data Analytics
- Basic understanding of Ericsson ARK framework
- Basic understanding of virtualization
- Basic knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem, HDFS (MapR), Zookeeper, Storm and Spark
- Basic knowledge in OLAP database (Green Plum or Drill) and RDBMS (Postgres)
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Fluent English
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectation
What we offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 253289