We are now looking for a Hard Ware Make Support to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- You will manage production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production processes, methods and tools
- Propose product improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- Develop product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective
- Build practice and produce ability
- Develop and innovate production processes
- Maintain and prepare existing production processes
- Analyze and improve production processes
- Conduct flow optimizations
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- Manage production equipment
- University degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of RF & RF design. RF design experience will be nice plus.
- Prefer working experience at least in one of following areas such as Transceiver, Antenna, Filter or Power Amplifier
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter etc.
- Fluent oral and written communications in both Chinese and English
- Proven good record of accountability, open mind, learning capacity, team working spirit and problem solving attitude
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 253279