Principal UX Designer
We are looking for Principal UX Designer for the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
- Designing the experience of business critical platform features through design scenarios, user-journeys and wireframes.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design ideas and UX concepts with our users, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Applying Ericsson’s Design System across a number of platform features while helping improve the design system itself.
- Facilitating design workshops in order to crystalize and simplify complex technical concepts.
- Working with the team to see through the implementation of your ideas.
- Supporting teams in user research and analysis towards the development of the platform.
- Conducting competitive analysis of IoT Platforms from an experience design point of view.
- Helping forge a strong foundation for UX and other design disciplines within the team.
- Contributing to improving the Designer-Developer workflows within our team.
- Be a part of the growing design community in Ericsson Finland and help communicate the value of user experience design within the site.
- An excellent communicator; comfortable leading workshops and presenting design ideas to different stakeholders.
- Interested in enterprise-grade software design and development.
- Familiar with agile work methods and are comfortable collaborating with front-end and back-end developers.
- Self-motivated and passionate about user experience.
- Keen to experiment with and explore new skills, methodologies and tools that support the team with user experience design
You will be part of a global R&D team with development teams in Sweden and China delivering to customers all over the world. We are working with development according to agile methodologies using the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Education: Bachelor or higher
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 7+ years of experience working on the user experience of complex web-applications or mobile-applications
- Fluent with written and spoken English
- Prior experience in designing solutions with real/live data
- An eye for aesthetics and visual design
- Familiar with Agile way of working
- Travel is required based on project needs