Senior Front-end Developer
We are looking for Senior Front-end Developer for the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars. Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services. In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management. Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
- Be accountable for development of front-end portals/pages of ECF product
- Work closely with development teams to define the back-end interfaces/APIs.
- Introduce latest or popular framework in front-end domain to the team and product
- Bring in fancy or cool ideas on visualizations/presentations of IoT “things”
- Quickly apply changes or features to the portal according to the customer needs
- Be responsible of designing and implementing the auto test of front-end features
- Be accountable for product quality in front-end domain
- Be responsible of coaching the junior front-end developers
You will be part of a global R&D team with development teams in Sweden and China delivering to customers all over the world. We are working with development according to agile methodologies using the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Education: Bachelor or higher
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- 3+ years working experiences in front-end development area
- Don't be afraid of using Google, Power Searching with Google
- Be familiar with terminal, configure your shell (bash, zsh, fish)
- Be familiar with SVN/GIT, NPM/Webpack, Jenkins, etc
- Has passion about algorithms, data structures and design patterns
- Domain experience: Cloud, Public IaaS Deployments
- Fluent in English speaking/writing, and be able to communicate w/t external teams in English smoothly
- Well organized and have system thinking
- Self-motivated and team working
- Familiar with Agile way of working
- Be familiar with HTTP(s), HTML, HTML5, CSS, syntax, JS, AJAX
- Be familiar with front-end frameworks such as React, AngularJS, Ember
- Be familiar with GIS library such as Leaflet, Open Layers, etc