- To be responsible to provide Radio Network related service delivery to operators/customers. Typical services include Radio Network Design, Performance Optimization, Technical Solution Consulting, Audit & Benchmarking, and Technique Trials.
- To ensure the optimal service delivery and achieve customer satisfaction.
The main responsibility as Radio D&O Network Engineer is to complete services solution to meet customers’ business needs. It includes all Radio NW aspects from beginning to end, Radio NW Planning and Radio NW Optimization. Radio D&O Network Engineers are also responsible for providing Business development and Sales Support within area of Network Engineer.
Around 25%-50% working time will travel outside Wuhan (include Oversea Travel)
- 5G/WCDMA/LTE/GSM Radio Knowledge (Radio network architecture, Radio Characteristics, Cellular NW principle)
- Performance Analysis and Optimization (Air Interface Protocol analysis, Voice, CS, PS)
- Minimum a Bachelor of Science certificate in Telecommunications / Computer Area or equivalent.
- Excellent English skills, both oral and writing abilities are mandatory.
- Good communication skills with ability to work in multi-ethnical environment.
- Willing to travel globally for short or long assignments, willing to work hard for the company and personal development
- Good adaptability and quick learner of new technical knowledge is essential.