ICT Engineer Lab Operations Kista
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Engineer to the Facility Infrastructure team in Kista. You will plan, operate and maintain the lab infrastructure for Ericsson users. As an ICT Engineer, you will ensure a stable environment and optimize the solutions/services to the agreed service levels in a cost efficient and timely manner.
- You will create cost effective solutions through planning and deployment of Facility Infrastructure solutions within power and cooling
- You will configure and integrate solutions into new and existing infrastructure
- You will maintain the environment at an operative state
- You can contribute to continuous improvements in the organization
- You will also provide the technical support handling of internal and external customers
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum years of experience: 3 years
- Domain experience: Facilities Infra structure
- IT Processes, tools and power & cooling infrastructure knowledge
- At least 3 years’ experience from managing test environment facility infrastructure
- Facility infra & building system monitoring experience
- Familiar of Web factory application
- Deep understanding of the Kista Lab operations Facilities Infra solution and requirements
- Project management or team lead experience
- Several years of experience in delivering IT solutions
- ITIL certification
- CDCDP Certification
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Req ID: 252966