Digital Board Prime
We are now looking for Digital Board Prime who can work on development digital HW for radio products. Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, digital hardware design, board layout, interface to manufacture, integration, verification, simulations, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management support, and product documentation. Our focus is on team ways of working. We organize in domain-oriented development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Member of a Digital Board development team responsible for design and implementation Digital Radio Boards of Ericsson radio products
- Priming design and implementation of digital Printed Circuit Board (PCB), with inclusion of RF and Power blocks provided by other design teams. It will include managing design by board layout team.
- Interface with manufacture and components sourcing teams during manufacture PCB boards.
- Define, document, and execute board level verification. Track found issues using Trouble Report tools. Board verification could include managing digital verification resources, interaction with SW and systems.
- Actively participate in integration activities.
- Provide all required by Ericsson Hardware Development Process (HWDP) and specified by CM process documentation
- Work closely with project management on defining, negotiating, and delivering on project HW milestones.
- Assure proper transfer of design to the maintenance team.
- Experience in the Digital high-speed circuits development using HW development tools
- Background in digital design with understanding of principles of board design such: PCB layout, power, grounding, clocking, and signal integrity.
- Basic knowledge of radio technology and radio specifications.
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building strong relationships internally as well as externally
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and a team player, with proven ability to lead development team. Provide technical guide to digital or layout developers.
- Ability to interface with other design teams such DC/DC, RF, FG, SW, System, and integration.
- Analytical mindset, high capacity, result oriented and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Bachelor or higher degree in a relevant to digital design area, or equivalent experience, preferably with demonstrated experience and knowledge in the above mentioned required skills areas
- At least 5 years of experience working in digital design, or similar field
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and build new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Ottawa || ProdMgt
Req ID: 252922