Radio Product Integration, Developer
Beijing Radio Product Integration team is responsible for HW, SW, FPGA/ASIC integration of Ericsson radio products. We work closely with different product development teams, like RF transmitter and receiver designer, power amplifier design, filter design, digital design, system design, SW design, algorithm design, production test development and product verification
We work with all radio standards GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE, TDD-LTE and 5G NR.
This job is based in Beijing but work spans across Radio product development departments in Sweden and Canada
We regularly have to deal with complex problems origin from product development phase, product manufacturing and customer escalation in field
Radio Product Integration is now seeking for a new team member
- Master’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Electromagnetic Field and Microwave Technology or equivalent
- Good knowledge of RF design
- Good knowledge in Radio HW and SW troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of Wireless Communication systems
- Basic programming skills (Matlab, VEE, C#)
- A minimum of three years’ experience of technical work within wireless communication systems and radio design
- Familiar with RF instruments such as spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, signal generator and etc.
- Good communication skills and social ability
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
A successful applicant also needs to be open-minded, take decisions and achieve results in a complex organization.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 252733