Cloud Content Discovery Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
We are looking for an Engineer with good background in linux and various CI / CD technologies. Cloud and automation are a key part of this position.
Main accountabilities – you will:
• Provisioning of adequate capacity and security for the modules supported – supporting internal developers and business operations;
• Deploy applications to UAT and production environments using the DevToolset;
• Work with Application Developers and Operations Support to put in place comprehensive support capability ;
• Quality focussed on all project and tasks;
• Linux skills:
o Operating System knowledge (Debian flavors represent a plus)
o Package build and install
o Basic Network troubleshooting
o Adept with DevOps tools including – JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible etc
o Provision of all stage of systems pre-production and production environments
o Creation of Training and Support Documentation
o Provide support for any technical project related queries
o Knowledge about AWS products and services represent a plus
o Ansible skills represent a plus
o Version control use and branching
o Container knowledge, esp Docker and Kubernetes
o Understanding the principles of Continuous Integration and Delivery
What we offer
• We will value your competences
• You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Requision ID : 252672
Contact person: Daniela Vladulescu
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; SharedServ
Req ID: 252672