What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publically listed company with more than 115,000 employees
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Program Director with specialist knowledge in the area of project planning and scheduling, trend analysis, critical path identification, production of reports, customer interaction, control and monitoring. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tools for tracking and reporting purposes.
In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Program Director.
- Support Program Director with:
- Governance and reporting towards the customer
- Customer facing meetings, following up of meeting decisions/outcomes.
- Internal project setup activities and OSG
- Process development and or ways of working between the client and Ericsson. (Process descriptions, Process work flows, Roles and Accountabilities)
- Ad-hoc tasks and supported escalations
- Assist with program scheduling (short- and long-term milestone maintenance)
- Interface with supply chain to for critical product orders.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a planner/scheduler role in a fast-moving dynamic program of work
- Requires theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience from involvement in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar.
- Medium-High Level Microsoft Excel skills (Macro’s development desirable)
- Solid understanding of Project Management Processes
- Client facing experience attending regular project update meetings
- Financial Understanding & SAP Knowledge
- Supply Management Skills
- Proficiency with the English Language
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- An analytical focus and advanced problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and self-driven with skills for self-learning
- Work well independently as well as in ream setting
- Passion for Developing Engaging Consumer Experiences
- Able to work under stress
- Work schedule flexibility
We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics. Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.
Primary country and city: Australia (AU) || || Sydney || IT