2nd Level Operations - BSCSiX
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Experience in BSCSiX 16/17 billing system.
- Proficient in handling L2 operations, performing bill run activities (BCH, BGH etc..) and resolving billing related disputes.
- Experience in configuration of Tariff, promotions and Free units.
- Experience in configuration of roaming partners, TADIG testing.
- Flexible to working in 24*7 shifts
- Hands-on experience on PL/SQL and Unix shell and able to write complex queries/scripts.
- Experience in SAP- Business Objects will be added advantage.
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology