Ericsson Order Care Expert
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Experience With Ericsson Order Care 14.x / 16.x
- Experience with creating Ericsson catalog objects including charges, tariffs and rates.
- Experience in workflows that integrate with and coordinate provisioning systems, network inventory systems and other external applications.
- Understanding of Navigation tree and panes, Finders, Understanding of Service profile, User Profile and Validation and permissions
Experience with WebLogic/Tomcat
- Bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-6 years’ experience
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Ericsson knowledge
- English skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology