Senior ICT Program Director
Senior ICT Program Director
Ericsson helps service providers prosper in the digital economy. From enhancing the way they engage with customers to automating operations, we’re helping service providers reach new levels of programmability, access and agility – levels that digital natives call home. Our Senior Program Directors drive the largest, most complex, strategic professional services engagements for our clients in North America.
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- At an executive, customer-facing level you will orchestrate the selling, planning and delivering of complex ICT business solutions programs
- Be in the position to influence and drive exciting and challenging solutions
- Lead best in class global teams to enable successful, timely and profitable engagements
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for the customer and understanding program objectives, introducing business capabilities, and optimizing delivery
- Excellent consulting, facilitation and change management skills
- A demonstrated history of executive level communication, influence and leadership including strong persuasion and negotiations skills with ability to create ‘win-win’ outcomes and long-term trust relationships
- Developed, managed and motivated people and large dispersed teams
- 15 or more years of experience in managing very large-scale Telecom & IT Transformation Programs, delivering highly complex solutions in one or more of the following domains:
- OSS / BSS
- Packet Core & Communication
- Cloud & IT Infrastructure
- Data Analytics
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, under aggressive timelines and in dynamic circumstances
- Penchant for problem solving, analyzing business drivers and the impact to projects and adjusting accordingly
- A high level of business and financial acumen and well as expert knowledge of business improvement methodologies and quality programs such as Six Sigma and PM tools
- Tracked and effectively communicated the contribution of each project to overall program outcomes including the program performance, risks, and long-term results
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline
- Current PMP certification
The ability to travel for business 50-75%
You might also:
- Have an MBA, with focus on Finance, preferred.
- Maintain current Program Management Professional Certification (PGMP)
- Be actively involved with the PM community in and outside of your organization
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng
Job details: ICT Program Director/Manager Job Stage 08