Order and Delivery Management
We are now looking for an Order & Delivery Management resource to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution. Also follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
- Early involvement for customer demand and order preparation.
- Perform customer order fulfillment activities.
- Perform return fulfillment for claims etc.
- Perform shipment planning and follow-up with forwarders with high cost awareness.
- Coordinate with internal and external interfaces to solve critical issues related to customer orders and deliveries.
- Secure order and delivery handling efficiency and quality according to service level agreement.
- Contribute to Group/Unit KPIs and PIs.
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Order Management, Logistics, Planning or other areas in Supply Chain.
- Fluent in business English (both written and spoken).
- Preferable SAP HANA logic understanding and Excel VBA programming skills.
- Good business acumen, thorough, proactive, analytic and result oriented.
- Good communication/negotiation skill and team work, comprehensive, independent, self-motivated.
- Preferable with project management/involvement experience or driver/team leader background.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 252275