OSS Solution Architect
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Solution Architect is expected to participate in OSS offer preparations and projects and to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of an OSS solution (mainly Analytics & Assurance, Orchestrator, Ericsson Inventory and/or IT OSS Transformation projects).
The role is part of customer team and work in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible.
Analysis: Responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical IT OSS solutions for the customers. Responsible for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Integration: installation, configuration and integration of Ericsson’s Expert Analytics, Adaptive Inventory or Orchestrator solutions (work with the customer on-site or from the back-office as a member of the implementation team)
Participation on business configuration Analysis/Design in accordance to customer's service contract.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Good written and spoken English
- More than 7 years of experience in OSS platforms (primarily:Analyics, Inventory, Activation or Network Management)
- Proven e2e knowledge on the OSS domain with participation in complex projects in the area
- Proven C-Level customer exposure and knowledge on the Greek & Cypriot Market
- Good attitude & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment
- Ability to show active participation within a team – be engaged
- General "open source" knowledge, "hands on" approach and a "can do" attitude
- Good Database knowledge (Oracle, PL/SQL)
- Good knowledge on Operating System (Oracle, Linux). VM knowledge (VMWare, VitrualBox etc.) would be a plus
- Knowledge on basic networking concepts. CCNA would be a plus
- Exposure to open source technologies
- Good GSM and Telecom IT understanding
- Greek native language is a plus
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Greece (GR) || || Athens || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Job details: Solution Architect