Account Manager Ericsson Algeria
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
Ericsson Algeria is looking for an experienced sales and engagement professional to join the sales team as Account Manager.
In this role the successful candidate will be directly responsible for generating growth with the relevant Operators. The ability to define and implement a sales strategy, understand the main technical challenges, manage the relation with a demanding customer and coordinate internal resources will be the key factors of success.
The Account Manager will have to
- Secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives.
- Understand the main technical challenges of the customer in order to define with Ericsson technical team the most innovative solutions
- Actively coordinate internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations.
- Act with authority to develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful.
- Increase global sales with Algerian Operators
- Develop collaboration and relation with Algerian Operators
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in Sales in Telecommunications with a proven track record
- Domain experience in Radio either at a technical or sales role is a must
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- English and French fluency are required
Position is based in Algiers (Algeria).
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Algeria (DZ) || || Algiers || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 252250