Experienced Network Engineer
We are now looking for an Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Architect. You will have the ability to build principles, models and guidelines from strategies. You will convert requirements to develop cost efficient solutions that are consistent between business, information and technology. You will, also interact with internal stakeholders and external customers to define and provide solutions improving their competitive position. Finally, to act as an internal consultant for the many IT areas.
- You will analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities
- You will translate requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture
- You will handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle
- You will also communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, preferably in IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in IT networking environment.
- In depth understanding on TCP/IP, LAN/WAN/WLAN, DHCP, DNS, networking technologies and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience with hardware or software based Firewalls, Load Balancer and Proxy Servers.
- Technical knowledge in Network IDS, Access Control, DES Encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN IPSec, Web Security Architecture.
- Knowledge and experience in Server OS, Windows, UNIX, AIX and Linux.
- In depth skillset with virtualization technologies such as VMWare and Hyper-V.
- Experience in supporting multi-flavour cloud technology like Helion, OpenStack, vCloud, Azure, CloudStack, AKAMAI and AWS.
- Knowledge and experience in digital security (PKI, Cryptography, Digital Signatures, Digital Certificates, Keys, Encryption methodologies, etc.) and HSM will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft BitLocker Administration & Monitoring (MBAM) and Privileged User Control (PUC) will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to interact with users at all levels.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and a good team player.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Shanghai || R&D
Req ID: 252136