持续集成/cloud 开发工程师 Continuous Delivery & Cloud Engineering Software Developer
The Continuous Delivery &Cloud Engineering team at Ericsson is responsible for building and operating Spinnaker, our continuous delivery platform that is facilitating our aggressive global rollout.
We are looking for world-class, full-stack senior software engineers to join our Delivery Engineering team. If you’re passionate about building software that enables developers to use the cloud more effectively, would like to be involved in the open-source community, and love working with and developing the latest technologies, then we’re eager to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Develop a next generation continuous delivery platform based on kubernetes.
- Scale cloud native deployment systems across product development teams
- Spinnaker instance monitoring, upgrade, trouble shooting, disaster recovery
- Spinnaker service support (initial setup for PDU, Q&A, ticket handling)
- Spinnaker new functionality exploring and open source contribution
- Continuous delivery and deployment best practice adopting and promotion to global users
The skills we require:
- Education: MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience.
- Passionate about seamless uptime and infrastructure resiliency to failures.
- Team work in a dynamic and innovative environment
The skills we prefer:
- Experience with Git, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, Redis, Ansible, GitHub
- Experience building RESTful web services.
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair service for high availability.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud or similar cloud computing environments.
- Fluent in Linux: RedHat, CentOS, or Ubuntu.
- Experience building and managing automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, open mind and self-driven
- Delight in building tools to automate routine tasks and constantly seek new ways to improve system performance
- Continues learning habit and thirsty with open source technology and reading open source code
- 开发基于kubernetes 的自动化持续集成系统
- 系统部署后对内部客户(其他产品开发团队)提供应用维护方面的支持, 包括监视,升级, 定位问题,故障恢复等
- 具有团队合作精神, 适应快速的工作环境, 适应变化的能力, 具有创新精神
- 熟悉 Git, GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, ELK, Redis, Ansible, GitHub
- 熟悉 RESTful web services
- 熟悉 React , Vue.js.
- 有AWS, Azure, Ali Cloud 或类似经验
- 自我驱动, 主动学习
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With about 101,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 252116