BSS Integration Engineer
The Ericsson BSS Integration Engineer in Digital Business Solutions team will be responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of the customer’s BSS systems, mainly Charging Systems. Additionally, if required, Emergency Support handles and CSR Handling, root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
The role requires good experience in Telecom field as well as the capability of working in a multi-national environment, fast learning and good observing, strong interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivation and well-work organization.
- Industry relevant technical degree (master or bachelor), preferably in Telecommunication Engineering and/or equivalent in any of the following: Computer Science, Software Engineering.
- Experience with implementing customer centric solutions in the Telecom BSS domain with understanding of BSS architectures, technologies and processes
- At least 2 years of experience with systems integrations and implementations
- Strong knowledge in IP networking
- Strong technical background with Linux and Oracle operating systems
- Solid understanding of soap, rest, diameter and SS7 based protocols.
- Practical experience with Ericsson’s BSS products (especially Charging System or CBiO) is an advantage
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving capability
- Strong customer focus and results orientation
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently, while managing customer expectations
- Proven ability to evaluate customer requirements and provide solutions with support from other team members
- Strong team skills
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Estonia (EE) || || Tallinn || R&D
Job details: Integration Engineer Job Stage 05