Application Development Intern
We are now looking for an Application Development Intern role. Your main responsibility is to ensure, from a product (or group of products) perspective and end to end perspective. The best cost effective design, the adequate technology evolution and ensure the consistency of the application and tools used. You will, also focus on minimizing the need for big improvement during its lifecycle.
In the role; you should ensure that the application is performing adequately. Ensuring that enough capacity is available to meet the business requirements and growth projections of the customer.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Application development support activities
- Application specification analysis & design
- Application development execution
- Application lifecycle management
- Majored in engineering (CS, Software, EE, Telecom)
- Solid programming skills with at least one language (python, JAVA, C++ etc.)
- Good knowledge of Database, e.g. SQL
- Knowledge of HTML is a plus
- Knowledge of SSH/HTTP is a plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning is a plus
- English skills
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Planning & organizing
- Presenting & communicating information
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Wuhan || ServEng
Req ID: 251972