ICT Architect Job stage 6- IAM Operations
IAM Operations :
1About IAM Operations
Ericsson is establishing an Identity & Access Management (IAM) development and operations team to develop, operate and maintain Ericsson’s newly transformed IAM services.
The team will perform the full spectrum of tasks required to deliver highly available IAM services to Ericsson’s diverse end user community.
2Role Description – Identity Management Operations Engineer
A Provisioning Development and Operations Engineer is a technically proficient, communicative and knowledgeable engineer which has preferably worked in IAM development and operations teams previously and has an interest in accelerating his/her career in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Able to perform the typical tasks of a development and operations engineer, including:
- Requirements gathering and development of new technical solutions or functionality
- Installation and configuration
- Application Lifecycle Management
- System administration
- Change implementation
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Interact with Ericsson’s other IAM developers, operations engineers and technical architects to support the analysis and design of feature requests and integrations between IAM services and other systems/applications.
- Assist with performing technical qualifications of new requests.
- Take responsibility for competence sharing within the team for continuous competence development.
- Take responsibility for the overall quality of all delivered work and takes an active role in the ensuring the stability, availability and performance of the IAM applications, tools and systems.
- Able to autonomously perform root cause analysis, support tasks or general configuration and optimization of the system.
Team members are expected to be comfortable working cross-discipline and take on various tasks as needed within the larger IAM development and operations team.
Core attributes of a Provisioning Development and Operations Engineer are:
- Able and willing to work in an agile and constantly shifting environment
- Able to work using agile deliverable methodologies
- Can work autonomously, shouldering responsibility for tasks in an end-to-end fashion.
- Is constantly striving to develop his / her skillset to be able to work effectively on tasks for single systems and/or collaborative work spanning the whole IAM service area (as needs dictate).
- Cooperative and communicative, and comfortable working in an international organization.
- Contributes freely to the common knowledge base and takes a personal interest in furthering the capabilities of the IT systems and services he or she is involved with.
A Provisioning Development and Operations Engineer is expected to have at least:
- 8 years professional experience
- 6 years relevant experience in development and/or operations in the Identity and Access Management area.
The following general competencies are required:
- Candidates must be able to work autonomously in Linux (Red Hat) and Windows (Windows server 2012 and earlier) environments.
- Proven development skills and experience, in particular development within the Identity and Access Management area.
- Strong general IT skills (client/server architecture, databases, LDAP, protocols, firewalls, DNS, load balancing etc.) skills and experience.
3.4Development Competence Profile
The following development competencies are required:
- Experience with API’s and Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP)
The following development competencies are meriting:
- Google Web Toolkit
- HTML, PHP
3.5Product Specialist Competence Profile
The following product specialist competencies are meriting:
- Development and/or customization of the IBM Security Identity Manager (v6.x) or IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (5.x) product(s).
- IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (v6.x) and Security Directory Integrator (v7.x)
- Oracle database (version 10/11/12)
- IBM DB2 (any version)
- IBM Websphere Application Server (any version)
- IBM Tivoli/Security Directory Server (any version)
- Oracle Weblogic Server (any version)
3.6 Other Competencies
The following competencies are meriting:
- IBM MQ / IBM Webshpere MQ
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Active Template Library
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || IT
Req ID: 251904