IoT Fulfillment IT Engineer
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
You will interact with customer technical staff and operation managers, service engineers and other groups, within Service Delivery organization. Also you will interact with groups in Sales, R&D, 3rd Party suppliers.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Knowledge about Unix/Linux
Knowledge about SQL, PL/SQL is a plus
Very good analytical and communication Skills, mandatory proficiency in English
1-2 years of experience in a similar position within a telecom company
University degree in telecommunications covering well one network domain, computer science
Team player and willing to share knowledge
Multi tasking capabilities
- Structured and organized way of working
- Knowledge about billing processes in Telecom
- ITIL Foundations
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals. In the Romanian Center we are well known for providing:
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Access to latest technology and ability to work to develop new tools and showcase your bright ideas
- Opportunities for continuous learning & professional growth and promotion
- Work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- Comprehensive benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- Opportunity to be an active part of the community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc. which Ericsson is supporting
- Work from Home and Flexible and Remote Working Hours
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 251754