Integration Engineer - Location Based Services
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the first implementation, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare and execute system test, module test and accept test
- Work in customer premises and/or interface with the customers remotely
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Min 5 years of experience in the Services Area of Telecommunication (or similar industry)
- Domain experience: Ericsson 2G/3G/4G, LBS/MPS
- Shell scripting. Perl, Java or Python is an advantage.
- DB in maintenance level. Oracle, Postgres, Redis is an advantage
- IP networking knowledge
- Linux/Unix experience is a must
- Ability to analyse Integration issues, define solution & mitigation activities
- Innovative in approach to optimize the efforts and gain efficiency in delivery.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Very good English skills
- Ability to work in a multinational team
- Travel will be required
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11.
Ericsson is the world leader of Location Based Services (LBS). For more than 20-year, Ericsson Mobile Positioning System (MPS) has been the most widely deployed mobile positioning platform in the world. With the technology leadership, rich offerings and end-to-end capability, MPS is ready to provide everything customers need to capture the growing demand for location-enhanced communications, ranging from addressing the government ambitions on public safety with all-in-one positioning capabilities in GSM/WCDMA/LTE networks to monetizing location assets through data analysis.
Ericsson’s end-to-end offering for Location Based Services (LBSs) provides everything service providers need to capitalize on growing demand for location-enhanced communications.