4G/5G Traffic Control - XFT Developer
The person employed in this position will be working in Cross Functional Team responsible for developing and testing LTE feautures such as Advance Antenna Systems, Multi Baseband and more.
- Software development, development and maintenance for eNodeB (4G / 5G),
- Create / edit test scenarios based on technical documentation,
- creation of technical documentation,
- implementation of test scenarios in a live and simulated environment,
- Reporting bugs and working with developers to fix them,
- analysis and repair of bugs in existing software,
- Taking care of the quality of the code provided,
- Take responsibility as software development roles.
We are looking for people
- Willing to work with 4G/5G technologies
- Experienced in C++
- Independent, having so. "Drive" to expand knowledge and cooperation with others,
- Ready to create software at different stages of its production
- Knowleadge in RSA / RTE is an advantage
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.