Learning & Development Consultant
You at Ericsson
Are you passionate about helping organizations, people and teams to achieve ambitious business goals? Do get excited by helping others to develop and be the best version of themselves? Do you think learning and development can be the enabler for achieving business goals.
We are looking for a Group Function Learning and Development Consultant who can enable high impact competence transformations that support Ericsson´s global strategic priorities and enable business and people growth.
You will, based on business strategy, provide proactive performance consultancy to business leaders to address global competence needs and ensure continuous communication and visibility of learning opportunities. Lead Change Management in relation to competence and secure a high impact learning culture with focus on the end to end results to the business. You have the ability to engage, inspire and influence people in a fast-paced global environment. As a Learning Development SME, you will work in close alignment with other Learning and Development Subject Matter Experts and high-level stakeholders from the business at global level.
As a Global Learning Performance consultant, you will be responsible for driving the learning agenda within various parts of our business areas. You will ensure effective and efficient global learning solutions are planned, developed and implemented. Learning solutions which can be scaled globally to utilize economies of scale and to share best practice. Secure and support development of Learning and development infrastructure, processes, methods and tools and new ways of learning.
- Contribute to the Learning and Development strategy development and implementation.
- Implement main global processes, tools and frameworks.
- Business and workforce analysis in relation to performance and competence gaps and learning needs.
- Design and Develop global learning solutions with end user and employee experiences in focus. Develop our business areas such as Technical Talent Framework, Re-skilling Programs and key JR paths.
- Secure Learning pre- analysis and high business impact measurements.
- New way of Learning including learning techniques, technical tools, platforms, social learning structure and communities.
- Perform data analytics for business insight.
- Enable business transformation by supporting the business to implement and drive high impact learning culture.
- Share expertise and learning within respective communities at Ericsson, as well as externally.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a business/technology/HR field. A degree/qualification in a learning related field.
- Track record of building Learning and Development infrastructure and learning culture in a global context.
- Evidence of effectively using Learning and development as an enabler for key business transformation.
- Track record of using new Learning and Development Methods, Knowledge, Tools and Design skills to influence and build key knowledge and capabilities.
- Project Leader and agile way of working. Flexibility, independence use to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Presenting and Communicating Information. Sharing, networking and collaborate with others.
- Successful previous experience working with senior leadership teams, global high level stakeholders.
Recruiter: Paul Lejonmark-Haynes
Deadline for applications is the 31st January
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 251628